I am angry at you;
It's easier than being
angry at myself.
Today, I was angry at myself, but that was no fun, so I tried to find someone else or something else to be angry at instead (like that damned computer for not working during my presentation or that hot water for burning my pinkie when I tried to drain my pasta using only a bowl and a plate).
And this got me to thinking about all those people who are angry at other people. The people who are angry at other people for spreading anger. The people who are angry at the people who are angry at other people for spreading anger. The people who are angry at the people who are angry at them for being angry at other people for spreading anger. And the people who are angry at other people for no reason at all. And then I got angry at all of these people. After all, it is easier than being angry at myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment