Laziness is not
taking time to do the things
you have time to do.
You would thing that over spring break, of all times, I would have time to do some writing for myself. As I am lounging in a condo in Colorado, you would think I could take time to write a few lines. If I had time for four hour naps while I was at home with nothing to do, you might think I could spare five minutes for my blog. But I did not do any of those things. My spring break was definitely not productive. I was busy, but I certainly was not busy producing anything.
But maybe that is okay. Maybe it is okay to take one week break from the world. and responsibility. and the internet. and schedules. Yes, I think that it is actually definitely okay. I feel pretty guilty about leaving my blog unattended for so long, but I will make myself get back on track. And I will be on this track for the next couple of months, so I think it was okay that I took a detour for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment